1. Rajiv Gandhi Natioal Sadbhavana Award for Promotion of CommunalHarmony (2008, August 20th)
2. Gandhi-- Vallalar Award for Constructive Work (2008, October, Chennai)
3. Acharya Mahaprajya Ahimsa Prasikshan Award for outstanding community work (Sarogi Foundation, Kolkata, 2007)
4. Gandhi-King-Ikeda Community Builders Award (King Institute, Atlanta in 2002.)
5. MKK Nair Award for Excellence in Youth mobilisation (2002)
6. The world famous Morehouse College (USA) inducted Prof.N.Radhakrishnan into the International Collegium of Scholars as a distinguished scholar (the first Indian to receive this distinction)(2002).
7. Millennium Puraskar from University of Kerala for organizing Youth along Gandhian lines (2000)
8. Honorary Doctorate conferred on Dr. Radhakrishnan by Soka University,Tokyo (1996) in recognition of his contribution to Promotion of Gandhian Ideals.
9. Government of India’s Award for the outstanding book in Hindi by a writer from non-Hindi speaking areas (1994)
10. Ushio Literacy Award (1994) for outstanding contribution to propaganda Gandhian ideals through literature.
11. Soka Award for Soka Gakai, Tokyo, Japan (1993).
12. Honoured by the President of India for the initiative in Communal harmony activities (1991).
13. Scholarship Achievement Award from Institute of Oriental Philosophy,Tokyo (1986)
14. Peace Messenger Award (Stockholm) 1985.